- USA JIU-JITSU (USAJJ) ®
BJJ - GRAPPLING
TRAINING PROGRAMS -
We are pleased to announce the following USJJF Seminars for USA JIU-JITSU ®
Technical Seminars in the following "Topics" are now available taught by Nationally & Internationally Recognized Instructors:
- USA JIU-JITSU ® National Rank Curriculum & Belt Testing.
- Traditional BJJ-Grappling Skills & Techniques of Jiu-Jitsu including: Posture & Stances, Body Control, Throws, Take-downs, Joint Locking, Combinations, Chokes, Grappling, Guard & Passing, Sweeps, Mount, Breakfalling, Drills, Self-Defense (counters, escapes, avoidance), Free Practice.
- Competition & Referee Skills.
- Coaching Development Training & Certification
- Women's Self Defense Skills & Techniques
- Weapon Defenses
- And More..!!
Jose Higino Alves Nunes, 9th Dan
Jim Harrison, 9th Dan
Gene LeBell, 9th Dan
Gokor Chivichyan, 7th Dan
Fernando Yamasaki, 7th Dan
Eduardo B. Pieroni, 6th Dan
Brian Walsh, 5th Dan
Antonio la Sandra, 4th Dan
Domingos Nunes, 3rd Dan
Rafael Jovet-Ramos, 1st Dan
Earl DelValle, 1st Dan
Jeffrey Cook, Black Belt
Scott Chiriboga, Black Belt
Note: Additional USJJF Certified Black Belts will be added to this list of "Distinguished Teachers" available as Seminar Instructors.
These USA JIU-JITSU ® Seminars are taught in 3 to 8 hour sessions. The seminar fees vary depending on the length of the sessions. A minimum number of participants are required to cover the instructor's travel expenses and time.
Note: The USA JIU-JITSU ® Seminar Fee will also include the "First Year's USJJF Membership" for non-members as a"Welcome & Introduction" to USJJF!
For more information on available USJJF Seminars, send email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com